Let’s take some time before the weekend to learn a new style.
This is a simple Plait and Twirl!! You know how to plait, right? Hell, even some of the guys know how to plait.
- Part your hair in smaller sections.
- Smooth out each section and plait that baby right until the very end.
- At your ends, be sure to seal in extra moisture and twirl the ends around your finger (similarly to a finger coil).
**If you have perm rods or Flexi-rods, you can use them to add more curl to your plait.
- Leave it to air dry (or use your Marley Grey Hooded-Dryer to dry your plaits/twists faster).
- Once dry, unravel the plaits, afro pick and pin your puff until you are happy with your shape.
WORK THAT MAGIC!!
This hairstyle helped me in the tapered stage of my fro!
Post a pic on your social media pages and don't forget to tag us when you eventually give this a go!