How do I order?
Orders to be placed here on our online store.
Can I collect?
- Please place your order on our online store, complete the payment, and select the Click 'n Collect option at checkout.
- Only orders paid for will qualify for collection.
- Once your payment has been received/cleared, we will email you the fulfillment notification and you may then collect.
- Collections are (in Kuilsriver, Cape Town) Monday to Wednesdays only, between 9am and 2pm.
- Send a WhatsApp to 072 055 2574 to let us know what time you'll be collecting.
- No collections are allowed on Public Holidays.
- We only have one collection point in Kuilsriver, Cape Town.
If you are not personally collecting your order and opt to send someone else,
Marley Grey Accessories will not be held responsible in the event that goods are not received by the actual purchaser.
Can I collect during the Covid-19 Lockdown?
Yes. Please see above collection instructions and guidelines.
Regular deep cleaning and sanitisation is done at our premises. Please see the latest certificate of compliance here
How do I pay?
- If choosing Bank Deposit option as payment, please use your order number as a reference.
- Our Banking Details can be found on the Checkout Page.
- Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- If the preferred payment method is SnapScan, the QR code will be displayed at checkout.
- Please send us the receipt or screenshot of your payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Our secure online payment method is managed by ShopStar Pay
. We will never collect your credit/debit details.
PLEASE NOTE: Should you pay via SnapScan or EFT, your order must be paid within 72hrs otherwise
it will be canceled and the stock will be released back into our inventory.
What happens after my order is paid?
- Please allow a 5-10 minute window before your order confirmation is emailed to you. If you do not see an email after 2 hours, please check your spam or promotions folder (please also check with your IT Dept that our emails are not blocked - use a personal Gmail account if you are unsure).
- Once we have received payment, we will package your goods and courier it to your doorstep (address provided by the customer) or send you a Collection Notification.
- Paid orders require a minimum processing time of 3 business days. Should there be a delay, we will communicate this to you.
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday, from 8am to 4pm. All orders placed after our operating hours, over weekends or Public Holidays will be processed on the following business day.
- As soon as your goods are shipped or ready to Collect, we will email confirmation to you. This confirmation includes your tracking number/collection address as well as how to track your parcel.
- Tracking information will reflect on our courier website after 24hours.
Discount Codes and Promotions
- Discount codes used and advertised must be entered by the shopper at checkout.
- Please check that the relevant discount has been applied before completing your order.
- Discount codes may not be combined with other promotions or discounts.
- Promo codes are given at the sole discretion of Marley Grey and we reserve the right to limit the use of these codes.
- Discounts and promotions are valid on in-stock items only.
What are the courier costs?
How long does courier take?
Delivery options have different time-frames. Please check the time-frame
on the option you have chosen. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be unavoidable courier delays.
We use FastWay Couriers and once your order is shipped, your Tracking Number will be displayed on the email.
The Tracking Number begins with NA. Track your parcel here
Where are you based and do you have a store?
We are an online store only.
We send all our goods via courier. We regularly host Pop Up Shops
around Cape Town and we trade at bigger events and markets. Please subscribe
to our newsletter for updates.
Something is out of stock. What now?
- On the product page, there is a feature called "Notify when available".
- Please click this option and once the item is restocked, you'll receive an email from us.
- Please be mindful of the adverse effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on the global supply chain. Our fabric and product suppliers are undergoing regular decontamination at their premises and this causes delays of up to two weeks at a time.
How do I contact you?
Please feel free to email all other queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message via our contact page.