Honey for Hair Hack
Here's a handy tip: Honey has humectant properties. This simply means that it helps attract and retain moisture in your hair.
Mmmm... honey!! Nope, not for eating. Summertime leaving your hair parched?
Here's a handy tip:
Honey has humectant properties. This simply means that it helps attract and retain moisture in your hair. "As a nattie - a type 4 to be exact - I constantly feed my hair with nourishing ingredients to combat dryness." Our founder ~ Marion
PS: This hack is not just for Type 4 hair....this tip is for ALL hair types. Honey replenishes moisture and feeds vitamins and minerals into your strands for healthy results and a brilliant shine.
- Mix a few teaspoons into your deep conditioner and apply it to damp hair (any organic honey will suffice).
- Remember to rake the product through your hair, using your fingers (don't just smear it on your hair).
- Use heat when deep conditioning (Order your Deep Conditioning Cap here and witness the magic.
- For finer hair: use about 2 teaspoons
- For more coarse or thicker types: increase to about 4 teaspoons.
For a budget-friendly option, a good Glycerin works just as well (available at most Checkers or pharmacies).